Saturday, January 28, 2017

Narnain and the Cobbler

Arrochar run, set off in the rain, quickly turned to snow, on the way towards the Narnain boulders, past the boulders windy. Up Narnain's north shoulder no one had been, made my way up managed to stay around the path although under snow and clagged in. Turned back near the top, steep n rocky. Followed my footprints back to the bealach, jog walk up the Cobbler, stayed on the grass to the central top, vision tricky, judging where the ground was, snow blind? Chat with a couple on top, gave them my thoughts on safe descent route. Fun run down the back steps in my microspikes, ran down the trail gradually coming out cloud n snow to finish just over 3 hours, photos here. A few pictures here. Sunday ran along to the stoneymollan, up and over coming down behind the reservoir, about turn n back over, a double stoneymollan, most I've ran for a while. A few pictures here.

No comments: